17 April 2013

Fun Facts: I Wish...

Time for another round of ramblings! It's better than nothing, right? Tonight's edition is a list of things that I wish for, some big, some small. Some have to do with writing, others don't. But it was fun.

I wish…

  • I could eliminate 98% of my social awkwardness. I think 2% is good for being quirky and adorable, don’t you? 
  • Writing burned lots and lots of calories. 
  • I was more stylish. 
  • I had 20/20 vision. Or like, 30 pairs of glasses. Because, you know…STYLISH. 
  • I had an apartment with two rooms. 
  • I hated cheesecake. But I don’t. I really don’t. 
  • That my book will be turned into a movie and I get to write the screenplay and I get my dream cast and we all win Oscars! Totally realistic, right? 
  • I could make friends more easily. And also had a real life gay best friend. That’s probably why I created one to live in my head… 
  • I had a library like Henry Higgins in My Fair Lady
  • I didn’t look horrible in every single picture of myself. I mean, every. Single. One. 
  • That I could change at least one person’s life with my writing. 

Well, that's it (for now). What sorts of things do you wish for?

5 comments:

  1. You look great in your profile pic. Is that not you?

    mood
    Moody Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks. :) Yes, that's me. I think it took several takes though to get one I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I love this list...and sympathize with almost ALL items on it. :) ESPECIALLY the book to movie part! Heck yeah. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really fantasize about it so much that it's probably unhealthy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete