02 August 2013

A Brief Hiatus

Hey all, just wanted to do a quick check in to let you know what's going on. I'm taking a short break from blogging. My mother passed away over the weekend. It was very sudden and we're all in a state of shock. She was only 59 and was taken from us far too soon. I've spent most of the week with my sister and her husband making arrangements, and the service will be on Monday.

So I won't be doing Jordan's Muse Mondays or Insecure Writer's Group next week. I'm still gonna try to finish the book before my birthday next Friday, and I'll most likely be back to blogging on Monday the 12th to let you know how that goes.

Thanks to everyone for following and for your continued support.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, Sarah, my heart goes out to you honestly! Take your time, do what you gotta do, if we could plot our lives the way we plot our stories life would never get the better of us.
    I hope you have more support than you can ask for.

    shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from ISWG. I'm so, so sorry about your Mum, and send you love - vibes - prayers - whichever gives you strength xx
    Suzanne @ Suzannes-Tribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from ISWG-- new reader as well. I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Sending love and strength from Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

    August co-host and IWSG #110

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry about your mother's death. Praying for and thinking about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete